Introduction to Google Data Studio
Mastering Data Studio Online
As one of the exciting new components of the Google Analytics Suite, Data Studio has made free, fast, and easy data visualization a reality. In this online course, we’ll get up and running quickly with hands-on exercises.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to use Data Studio to create your own focused, effective visualizations to use for your own analysis and to share with managers, executives, other departments, and clients.
The course consists of two two-hour live sessions. Participants are encouraged to attend the live sessions, but recordings will be made available after the sessions.
We Trained More Than 4,000 Marketers and Served More Than 100 Companies Like:
E-nor provided an interactive classroom filled with rich insights from our instructors experience!
E-nor's Digital Marketing course has given me the knowledge, confidence and certificate to work on any digital marketing field I chose to persue, I will come back to them for a masters class.
What you will learn
1. Starting out with sample data sources and templates
2. Setting up your own data sources:
DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Google Search Console
Data from third-party APIs to Google Sheets
3. Dynamic filtering and date selection
1. Choosing the most effective charts for your data:
2. Creating calculated metrics
3. Using the Data Control to dynamically change Google Analytics data sources
4. Sharing dashboard with individuals and teams
5. Tableau Comparison